Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct & Technology
To accelerate our international expansion, we are looking for a Business Analyst who will be a vital link between our business partners and product development team. You will solve challenging problems and support business growth through a deep understanding of our stakeholder’s needs, combined with business insights and applied analytics techniques.
The ideal candidate is passionate about cleantech, has a strong analytical mindset and a deep understanding of data processing and visualization.
- Collaborate with industry-leading Energy companies and the frontrunners in Electric Mobility to identify/address their business needs.
- Gather and evaluate requirements in collaboration with the internal and external product/community managers and marketing teams.
- Translate business requirements into explicit user stories for the product development team.
- Assess the performance and value delivered by our services and recommend on adjustments and improvements.
- Produce actionable Business Intelligence through data analysis and BI tooling to assist business and product development.
- Streamline business reporting capabilities.
- Stay on top of trends in the sustainable mobility landscape and be the driver for innovation in this area.
Why work for Jedlix?
- Work on things that really matter! Electric cars and renewable energy are here to stay and with smart charging market leader Jedlix, you are at the forefront of this clean disruption!
- Competitive salary and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Work with great new products, technologies and leading EV automotive (Renault, Hyundai, Jaguar, Tesla, BMW, etc) and energy (Eneco, Total Energies, Engie, Next Kraftwerke, etc)
- Fun and Ownership; we have a small and agile team, so we value your opinion to shape our strategy and way of working. Also, table tennis, pool table, a football table and a fridge with beers
What you will bring:
- Tech-savvy and a master’s degree in an appropriate field
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Good analytical skills and experience with analytical tooling (e.g. SQL, PowerBI, Excel)
- Experience with programming language Python and you know how to work with Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Basic understanding of e-mobility concepts and industry is preferred, but not essential