Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamProduct & Technology
To accelerate our international expansion, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will maintain, monitor and expand the Jedlix Smart Charging platform / infrastructure: the leading platform that enables the seamless integration of electric vehicles on the power grid. The platform integrates with partnered EV brands such as Renault, Tesla, BMW, Audi and Jaguar, control the charging of the EVs and drive the interactions of our mobile applications.
You will be working in a team who are enthusiastic about electric vehicles and green energy. You'll have daily interactions with colleagues from various areas of expertise which gives you a unique opportunity to expand your knowledge and learn every day on the job.
Professional and Personal Development:
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities
- An international network of colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
- Work on things that really matter! Electric cars and renewable energy are here to stay and with smart charging market leader Jedlix, you are at the forefront of this clean disruption!
- A competitive salary, with an additional 8% of your annual salary in holiday pay.
- Excellent pension scheme executed by Lifesight, where we will add 8% of your annual salary in pension premium, and offer you the flexibility to make additional deposits.
- 25 leave days and flexibility to buy more from your gross salary
- Feel free to take one of our own cars for a spin to get some first-hand smart charging experience!
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours. We provide you flexibility in working remote and on-site at our office. The Jedlix headquarters is located in the beautiful city centre of Rotterdam, right next to the Central Station in one of the biggest start-up hubs in Rotterdam. Also, table tennis, pool table, a football table, great coffee, fresh fruit and a fridge filled with soda beers and Champagne ready for the next celebration.
- Fun and Ownership; we have a young and agile team, so we value your opinion to shape our strategy and way of working.
Minimum of 2-3 years infrastructure software engineering experience.
Fluency in English, both spoken and written
Working experience with:
- (Managed) Kubernetes*
- Microsoft Azure (resource groups, etc)
- (Linux) VM's
- CI / CD pipelines (preferably in Azure DevOps)
- SQL Server
- Influx DB
- Queues / Event-hubs (e.g. RabbitMQ, Azure Eventhub, ...)
- Jaeger/ Open Telemetry
* The Kubernetes cluster is managed by Microsoft (AKS), so deep knowledge on how to run bare metal Kubernetes is not required
Interested? Apply now
If you have any questions about the vacancy or the process, you can reach out to our HR via email@example.com.